Prices are realistic and affordable.
- Customers are asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of £100.
- The remaining balance must be paid No Later than one month (4 weeks) prior to the day of hire.
- We can take payments via bank transfer, cheque or cash. (cheques must be cleared before hire date) we do also accept paypal so long as your happy to cover the paypal fees.
- Deposit payment and complete signed booking form is required to secure all bookings. (If you do not have access to a printer forms can be emailed back to me to print off or we can post you a booking form.
- Cancellations must be made in writing at least one month prior to the date of hire. All monies will be refunded minus the non-refundable deposit.
- Should we be required for longer than the agreed time period, additional hire will be charged at £50 per hour or part completed hour. This must be paid upfront.
- Our routes are always pre-planned to ensure the best possible experience. Should a route have to be changed due to accident/emergency/road closures we will not accept responsibility for late arrivals.
- We also cannot accept responsibility for lengthy photographers that result in us being late!
- We always leave in plenty of time to get to you encase of any traffic hold ups however we can not accept responsibility for being late due to road accidents, traffic jams or break downs.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all details on the booking form are correct if anything changes I will need to be notified in writing. ie. change of address, change of venue, change of number.
- If route has been checked by us and it is then changed at a later date we may need to come back to make sure the new route is suitable this may mean you will have to cover our fuel expenses else we have every right to withdraw our booking.
Complaints and Refunds
In the very unlikely event that you feel unhappy with the service we provide, you must send your complaint in writing within 7 days. Any complaints will be investigated and if it is found that we have been at fault in any way for not supplying the service agreed, a refund may then be applicable (excluding the deposit paid). The refund may vary in accordance with the nature of the complaint.
If our horse gets ill or lame or our carriage becomes damaged and unsafe for use we will do our best to get a replacement as close of a match as possible for your day however in the event that a replacement is not available we will issue a full refund.